Browsing the pages of the site some cookies cd Engineers may be installed on your browser. These are cookies that are used only to allow you a better browsing experience but that does not allow us to store your personal data be used for any other purposes. In order to have statistical data on visits to the site, also, it could be installed in your browser a cookie that further, however, will not allow either the owner of the site, nor any third party to go back to your identity and will be used exclusively to to register, in aggregate form, the data relating to access most of these pages.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as a user name or language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you want to access a site visited previously.
How do i turn off cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure.
- Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard
- In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Then select the “Privacy” tab
- Go to “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”.
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
- Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
- Then click on OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the “Tools”
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
- In the “Cookies” you can clear cookies, and save preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows
- In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites.
- For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”